Would you benefit from working with a financial planner Washington DC has to offer? Chances are, you’re one of the countless DC residents who would benefit greatly by hiring a financial planner, either for business needs or for personal financial management. At C-I-C, it’s our goal to make financial planning simple and accessible for those who need it most. Our comprehensive approach to financial management allows us to provide our clients with a broad range of services that involve both legal and financial matters.
Financial Planning for Individuals and Families
You don’t have to be a millionaire to benefit from working with a financial planner Washington DC families depend on. Many individuals and families turn to a financial planner in Washington DC for basic legal and financial services. At C-I-C, we’re dedicated to helping families plan for the future and for the unexpected. Some important services provided by a financial planning service include:
- Planning for the birth or adoption of a child
- Setting up a child’s college fund or college payment plan
- Taking out a loan or creating a loan repayment plan
- Merging personal finances through marriage
- Separating personal finances through legal separation or divorce
- Planning financial needs for a natural disaster or personal crisis
- Saving for a vacation
- Creating a savings account
- Establishing good credit and managing credit card debt
- Buying or selling a house, car, or other expensive asset
- Setting up and managing a retirement fund
- Managing employee benefits
- Managing the personal finances for an elderly relative or incapacitated relative
- Handling a large inheritance
- Managing taxes
- Creating and maintaining a viable estate plan
Financial Planning for Businesses and Entrepreneurs
Regardless of what industry you operate in, you’re certain to encounter financial issues related to your business. Coming from both the legal and financial industries, we’re able to help our clients navigate some of their most complex business matters. These may include:
- Creating a financial disaster plan
- Managing taxes
- Setting up retirement funds and other benefits for employees
- Planning for business succession
- Managing employee financial disputes
- Buying or selling a business
- Making major business investments
Keep in mind that when you seek the assistance of a financial planner Washington DC communities trust, the exact services you receive will be highly dependant on your own unique situation. A great financial planner should help you customize your own short-term and long-term financial goals, and then help you develop a realistic plan to achieve and maintain those goals. There is no “right” amount of risk you should be willing to take, nor is there a “perfect” investment strategy that applies to everyone. At C-I-C, we recognize that each client’s needs and goals are highly individualized.
C-I-C: Where You’ll Find a Financial Planner Washington DC Relies On
Whether you’re managing large business investments or you’re simply managing your family’s future, a Washington DC financial planner from C-I-C can help you create and achieve your financial goals. We’re proud to offer our financial management services throughout the DC metro area and we’re dedicated to serving individuals and businesses alike.
For more information, or to speak with a financial planner Washington DC individuals and businesses trust, contact C-I-C today at (202) 759-2695.